Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Welcome to my blog on New Zealand. First the Auckland Region, with coming soon Links to Entertainment of All genres.

This is an option for discerning gentlemen.

Just a bit about myself first. I am a Kiwi lady born and bred who is local to the Auckland area. I have extensive knowledge with which to help you on your way, and can offer you company if don't wish to go it alone.

Be it Arts and Crafts,Cultures,Theatre,Wineries,Sight Seeing,Nightlife, Entertainment: whatever you wish to enjoy, just let me know. Then we can see what sort of Exciting Day, or longer if you wish, can be planned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Abbey Good to see you blog. I'm travelling to Auckland shortly on business and have been wondering where I can get the real deal on having a good time.

Jack The Lad

Anonymous said...

Hi Jack the Lad,
Look no further than your friendly, local Guide to Auckland's varied and diverse activities than yours truly, Me.
Have a nice day/night
Abbey

Anonymous said...

Hey Abbey

Came across your site on Google. Wheres a good place to find take a lady for dinner in Auckland?

Thanks

Tex

Anonymous said...

Hi Tex,
I can be your articulate, elegant, company for dinner, and I have local knowledge of good Restaurants in the region. And nightlife after dinner can be arranged also. ok.
Have a nice day/night
Abbey